Network/System administrator candidate will be in charge of the day to day management of all IT related tasks. Candidate will be working with our IT Manager closely with various different projects. All candidates will need to have at least the following qualities prior to applying
- General Qualifications.
An eligible candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- MCSE Certification required
- Minimum 4 years of Network/System management experience in a Windows2003 environment required
- 4 year college degree in an I.S. field
- Active Directory management experience
- Router/Switch configuration and management
- Maintain High Availability Servers/Network 24/7/365
- 24/7 help desk support
- Virtualization experience
- NAS installation, configuration and management
- DNS server configuration and maintenance
- CCNA is a big plus
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check in accordance with all applicable laws and contractual requirements relating to the nature the service.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Maintain a "Professional Image" in your appearance and hygiene.
- Have a valid California license and a reliable transportation vehicle
- Provide 24/7 support for all SGT/STI IT equipment and communication lines
- Work with other management staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Highly responsible and dependable individual